Located just a short distance from the hub of Dallas, Little Elm is home to approximately 35,414 Texas residents. The median household income for Little Elm is an estimated $84,150. The median home value is $163,164. Both household income and home value are higher than the state averages.
If you’re looking to enjoy a lakefront lifestyle, Little Elm could be the perfect place for you to call home. With more than 66 miles of shoreline, stunning views are within your reach!
What’s incredible about this town is that it has managed to maintain the small-town feel that many people find so charming even with the growth experienced over the last several years. Becoming a part of this community means that you have neighbors who quickly become friends. The spirits of peace and love are alive and well in Little Elm.
Excellence in education is a priority for the residents of this quaint town. The percentage of residents with a high school diploma or higher is 88.1%. The percentage of residents with a Bachelor’s degree or higher is 27.9%. Students in the Little Elm community are served by three school districts. Districts include Little Elm Independent School District, Frisco Independent School District, and Denton Independent School District.
Wondering about the weather in Little Elm? The average high temperature is 87 degrees, with August being the warmest month of the year. The average low temperature is 50 degrees, with the coolest month of the year being January.
What makes Little Elm so special?
You don’t find the amazing community connections that you do in this town just anywhere. The residents and town officials are dedicated to nurturing those connections with special events.
- Big Easy – This is an event that features a crawfish feast, live music, and a 5K run that is held at night. Runners wear their glow in the dark gear to light up the evening.
- Craft Beer & Que – Held in the summer, this event features delicious BBQ dishes, beer from more than 60 area breweries, and plenty of live music.
- Lakefront Paddlefest – Live music, vendors, demos, and a race for kids make this a favorite for residents.
- Autumn Fest – Four days of rides, games, concessions, competitions, and more!
- Christmas at the Beach – Visit Santa Land and enjoy the amazing lake view. The decorations, food offerings, and lighted 30’ tree make this the perfect holiday celebration.
Contact Rene Burchell today at 469-877-3303 to tour available houses for sale in Little Elm or surrounding areas.